Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello everybody! The latest podcast over there in the corner describes how to know when the /t/ sound is pronounced like a more lightly articulated /d/, as in little or clatter. It's often one of the first things my students ask me, and the answer is very simple. Give it a listen! I hope you enjoy it. As always, you can reach me at (732) 637-7398 (please note that this phone number is *different* from the numbers given below), or you can email me at david.berlin.esl@gmail.com, or contact me via Skype at david.berlin.esl.

If you've found these podcasts helpful or you have suggestions or comments, feel free to post them below.

If you've *really* found these podcasts and posts helpful, I'd be honored and obliged if you'd be willing to pay a dollar for them. See the PayPal button below.

As always, with respect,

Dave






No comments:

Post a Comment