Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hi everybody! This is a great video featuring yours truly, me. The video is on the difference between voiced and unvoiced consonants--for example the difference between /g/ as in gut and /k/ as in cut. Check it out!

If you'd like to further discuss this, or to schedule a free, no obligation trial lesson and get your free phone consult, give me a call at (732) 618-4135 or shoot me an e-mail at david.berlin.esl@gmail.com.

Also, feel free to check out my twitter page: David Berlin's American Idiom of the Day and David Berlin's ESL and Accent Reduction Training Facebook Page. Become a fan on Facebook by clicking on the "Like" button to the right of the page title at the top!




And remember: I also give lessons via Skype--my Skype ID is david.berlin.esl. It's a great option for those who don't want to travel or who live in a country other than the United States of America. Contact me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment